SHIPPING & DELIVERY
1. Does Plain Canvas Collective ship internationally?
Yes, we do. Plain Canvas Collective proudly ships worldwide. Just let us know where on the globe you live and we'll send our products to you!
2. How much does local and international shipping cost?
Kindly refer to our Shipping Rates for more information!
3. How long does delivery usually take?
Deliveries within Singapore
Deliveries within Singapore will take between 3-5 business days.
Depending on your international location, delivery time may take up to 10 business days.
Expedited delivery is available upon request, and subject to stock availability. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with further information.
Should there be any changes in the delivery time, we will – as soon as reasonably practicable – inform you via email, or via your preferred method.
4. What currency are your products quoted in?
All our products are quoted in Singapore (SGD) Dollars.
5. Can I make changes to my order?
Should there be any queries or should you require any clarity on any of your order, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Our team will be able to advise you further.
6. What happens if I notice that my personal details are incorrect after I have placed my order?
If you notice your personal details are incorrect once you have placed your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS
7. Are refunds allowed?
Yes. Refunds are allowed. Please refer to our Refund and Replacement Policy for more information.
8. How do I make a report if products are damaged and defective when received?
While Plain Canvas Collective ensures that the product(s) delivered are of high quality and that all product(s) are in working condition prior to delivery, it would be inevitable however, that product(s) can get damaged during shipment.
Should such an unfortunate event occur, drop us an email within 5 days of delivery with accompanying photos and details of the damaged product(s) and we will provide further instructions on how the replacement of the product(s) will take place.
For the avoidance of doubt, damaged product(s) does not include:
- Small/minor discolouration or stains on seed paper (due to natural seeds)
- Acts (accidental or otherwise) resulting from your negligence or misuse
The product(s) must be deemed reasonably unfit for its intended purpose in order for such replacement to take place.
9. Does Plain Canvas Collective offer corporate deals?
Yes, we are able to cater to and/or customise corporate gifts or needs in large quantities. If you are interested in purchasing or customising any of our products for corporate events, kindly drop us an email at email@example.com.
10. Are Plain Canvas Collective products for sale on any other platforms?
Yes, for all our Singapore-based customers, our products are also available on Plain Canvas Collective and The Letter Box Co (Felt Letter Boards Only)
11. Is Plain Canvas Collective registered as an entity in Singapore?
Yes, Plain Canvas Collective is registered and incorporated as an entity in Singapore. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require more information.
12. How safe are my personal information and credit card details?
Plain Canvas Collective respects all our customer's personal information and do not use your personal data for any other purposes other than for the purpose that you have agreed to and what you have intended it to do.
Regarding all credit card information, Plain Collective Canvas is powered by Shopify and is protected by Shopify Payment Services. For further information, please refer to Shopify's Payments Terms of Service.
If you suspect that any of the above has been breached, please contact us at email@example.com.